Pages

Sunday 17 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey : Peace Out ! ( The 1960's)


Image result for Regular Show season 8

In the 1960's there was a big deal of change . Technology was evolving and television was introduced for the very first time into New Zealand homes in the 1960's . Popular TV shows included Town Around And C'mon . Television is still popular in the current day .

My favourite show today Is Regular Show . Even though it came to an end months ago , It was still my favourite cartoon show.
The main group of characters are , Mordecai , Rigby , Benson , Eileen , Skips , High-5 Ghost , Muscleman & Pops . The two most important main characters are Mordecai & Rigby since the show goes around them and their life with their park friends . Not playground park but their job at the park .And their outside friends too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there LJ,

    My name is Jade F and I'm one of the commenters from the Summer Learning Journey Programme!

    I really enjoyed reading your activity about your favourite TV show. I've watched episodes of Regular Show with my brothers and we enjoyed watching it. My favourite character has got to be Rigby, because he's so funny! Who's your favourite character?

    Hope you're having a good summer and I look forward to reading more of your SLJ blog posts.

    All the best,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete