Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Coming Up : Summer Learning Journey

Today , The members of the summer learning journey came over once more to give us a heads up on the summer learning journey in the holidays . The summer learning journey is a blogging program for the years 4 to 8 to do in the holidays if we have nothing to do . We have alot of time during the holidays to blog . But since I'm a year 8 , I might not be here to get the award so they're dropping it off to my next school . Tamaki College . For each blog , even comment , we get a number of points . A bonus is if you do a bonus activity , you get 10 points I think . 
It is going to be a really cool program since I have done it before . I hope to win a prize or certificate.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora LJ,

    Thanks for giving everyone a 'heads up' about the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's great to have information about the programme online so that other students can see it and, hopefully, participate with us! When you return from Samoa, we'd love it if you were able to continue your great work commenting on other student's blog sites. I know that they would really appreciate the support!

    Bye for now,

    Rachel :-)

    ReplyDelete