Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Mauri : Symbols That Represent Me

Today , We came together with Room 10 for another mauri lesson. But for this time , It was sort of like a drawing lesson because we were doing art today . The art had to represent who we were and what represents our mauri . We had to do signs and symbols for this art part . For my signs and symbols , I had an Idea to draw the samoan flag . The samoan flag to me represented where me and my family had come from .After ,when I saw someone do the polynesian turtle , I decided to draw it as well . The turtle symbol to me represents wellness , union , family and harmony .  That took some time because of the symbols it had inside the turtle . For my next symbol was church symbol . The church symbol represents where I go to learn about god . The third symbol for me was family because without them I wouldn't be here today .  My fourth symbol was a Tamaki Primary School logo but I wrote it my own way . It started from T then it went down to s . I wrote Tamaki Primary School in a different way . Afterwards , Everyone had to present their paper and describe why they chose those symbols and I explained after Mahara I think . We're going to be doing something else related to art which I think was painting on wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment