Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Maths Reflection

Today for maths , My groups task was to answer a word problem because we had to get ready for gloss testing and the questions we had to answer were going to be like the questions we were gonna do in gloss texting which were gonna happen soon for maths . Before we did this we played a little flash cards before we did our work . We did that for a while and then we had to get down to the actual task . When me and Vuni were doing the task we got stuck at the 3/5's part because we thought it was fifteen . But before that Vuni thought it was twelve . In our confused state we just sat there to think about it . Vuni told me something on how we could get the answer . So I thought , What makes the 20? so I tried 5 x 4 = 20 . It didn't take me long to realise that I knew how to make the twelve Vuni spoke about before . Because three 4's make the 12 . So I wrote down 1/5 of 20 three times which equalled 12 . So the answer was 12 . We finished before lunch time came .

No comments:

Post a Comment