Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

LJ - Reuse And Attribute An Image



WALT : Reuse and Attribute An Image : Today I Didn't Use Regular Images . Instead I Went To Google Images , Clicked The Tools Bar and then Clicked The Option Labelled For Reuse .  Ones that we are able to use for free . Which probably have licenses or not .
If We were going to use the images , We had to give the owner credit because It was their image . We also had to list the license type And The Author .
What I found hard was looking for the  image I wanted . Because of the labelled for reuse option , it didn't give me the best options .




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling me your process when finding images. This is a good reminder if you forget in the future. You should be able to find everything you need in 'labelled for reuse'. There are millions of images labelled that way.

    ReplyDelete