Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

LJ - My Concept Idea's For Jewellery ( Tech Reflection #4 )

Today In Technology At Tamaki College  with our Graphics Teacher Ms Ferguson we had to do our Concept Idea's yet again if anyone else never finished . I had chosen my four designs already . My Designs were .... A Kunai Dagger From the On -going series Naruto , A Yin / Yang sign as the part of why My partner Likes drawing , A wolf because ... He Is one major fan of that Idea and My Last Idea which I drew today was A random Anime drawing . I never cared of who I chose I just wanted It to be a boy .  We Finished that Yes , But then we had to do our Design Development . I Came to mind as I chose ...The Kunai Dagger from Naruto ! . YAAAAAY! . Afterwards I drew my Design after I was told to Section the paper Into 6 parts . I didn't rip It , I just Ruled 6 Parts on the paper . Drawing my Kunai Daggers shape , I looked back and forth between the board to see what I have to do next . A little bit of worrying hit my head  as I thought I was never gonna get it right . But saying " Who Cares , Ms Ferguson Isn't looking for how cool I draw It " In my mind I just got on with my Drawings . I Kept On going to the 3rd , 4th , 5th And - Wait I'm not sure I finished it . I Think I finished It .
But we had to pack up and head back to school . I wanted to finish my reflection early , but here I am finishing It at school . Read If You Want To . Bye.











1 comment:

  1. Hi there LJ,

    I really liked all your drawings. I'm a super fan of Naruto and I also really liked how you drew the Kunai. You just need to work on your full stops and commas.

    I look forward to your next amazing work.

    From Roimata.

    ReplyDelete