Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

Cybersmarts 2017 - My Personal Profile - LJ .

Personal ProfileDecide whether each item of information below is personal information that you would share online or keep private. Cut and paste to organise items under column A or B
A.Personal Information that you would share online
B.Personal Information that you should keep private
Age
How many brothers and sisters you have
Favourite band, sports team, food
The name of your pet
Brothers and sisters names
Your first name
Favourite subjects at school
My learning goals
My strengths - what I am good at
Someone I admire

Full name (first and last)
Home address
Email address
Home Phone number, mobile number
Date of birth
Parents names

This Is what I have selected to share and what not to share . I would not want to share my personal information I keep private because - I don't want a random person knocking at my door , I Don't want random calls , And I don't want my gmail to get hacked .This time for cybersmarts , We are doing What we would want to share to the world and what we would keep to Ourselves . We have done this before but we decided to do it anyways just so everyone knew what cybersmarts was .

WALA : Things That we can keep personal and things we can share with the world . : ) Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment