Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Minigolf Blogpost. - 2016 - LJ


Today , On Tuesday we headed out again for mini golf in the hot sun  . For my partners it was  Me ( LJ ) , Azure , Fine , Eve and M.J . With our teacher Ms Morrison . Everyone else was sectioned off with other adults or teachers  . In minigolf there were two parts to it . So a set of groups had their own course to themselves down below where the moving monkey statue was and further down . But where me and my team were heading was up where the other set of courses were . Some going high and low . We first started on the course where it looked like a ' Key ' Course  . We took turns where all of our shots were rebounding of the concrete edge  on the course because without the concrete walls the shots would be going anywhere . But each course had their own section depending on how big the course but it was small enough for my teammates to fit in and we were told to stay off the green or else we would interrupt the others shots . I was close to interrupting Eve's shot but I dodged it by jumping above the ball , that small , small ball . Don't know why I jumped . I could have just gone wide and let it go through me . Heading onto the next course it was a shot that goes up but comes back down to go for the goal!. We were told  " You want to get the least to win " by our teacher Ms Morrison so I tried but I mostly got more so don't know if I lost or so because getting more would mostly mean you would lose but on some I got the least , Heading on there were many courses but we had to take a break soon enough right ? But we didn't know we had to leave early .With being told to eat and after we eat we have to go on the bus because the bus already arrived before we ate . Finishing our food , we head onto the bus with someone we never knew but heading back home we talked and never sang anything . But On the way back we mistakenly sang twinkle twinkle little star . Heading back we finished or reflections.


No comments:

Post a Comment