Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Celebrating Ourselves - LJ

Today we had learn't why it is very important to embrace our achievements and our own uniqueness ( me )


I am worthy to be celebrated because I found out what and why people like us and I also gain a sense of self value because if you think other people are special why not about yourself?.

My fellow classmates had described me as a person who makes others laugh , a good and nice person , a very active type of person and a weird person which I will probably take as a compliment and finally a trustworthy person also a intelligent person.

It is important to recognise value in yourself because I am special because I am part of a family who had mastered tattoos being passed down generation from generation , artist to artist .Although I can't do that myself ( mastering the art of tattoos ) but I have a different idea of what I might do for the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment