Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

29.11.16 - LJ

Today On Tuesday , We , Or the camp people started off With Activity 5 . The TEAM shields . Meanwhile I was told to do a thank you card for the teachers who looked after me while Ms Aireen and The Others were gone . I couldn't figure out what to draw on my thank you card for The EOTC teachers so I went random and I never scribbled on it just random decorations on the front blank side .

Using many felts I coloured it with many different Idea's of my own because I never had any Ideas at all in my mind . But I went ahead and finished it . Then Instead of sitting there I made different templates of shields . My best shield was the one with the skull on top . Then after that we did the same thing but we were helping each other finish our shields .


No comments:

Post a Comment