Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Cultural Traditions Summary

Image result for Samoan Tattoo designs
Why I chose to research this culture , Was because I am a person who is very interested in art . Art to me is a very special subject or thing , That involves creativity . I like being creative in my drawings . From doing weapons to simple art patterns . But even though I could draw various Samoan patterns I wanted to know , How were these patterns even made ? whose Idea was this ? . 

My first plan was to do cultural dances but that came under white Sunday and someone was doing white Sunday so I scrapped that plan and went on with doing The Samoan tattoo . 

Some interesting aspects about this tradition was the fact that it wasn't really Samoans who came up with the Idea for Samoan tattoos . Instead , They were Fijian women . Obviously patterns are can be used to make things look great but even better . But they all have meanings that I discovered . Each meaning is very important. I ended up presenting along with everyone else and It went well .




Image result for Samoan Tattoo designs

No comments:

Post a Comment