Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

LJ - That Sugar Film Reflection : Part 1

WALA :  The Different Types Of Sugar.

Today , After we watched the movie - That Sugar Film , we had to do a presentation related to it . We had to write on the slides that were related to the movie and It had to do with the different types of sugar and what the sugar effects are and how they could affect you . The first slide me and my buddies done was - What is refined sugar? 

As you can see me and my buddies wrote individual answers to this slide.

For the next slide me and my buddies did - What Was The Purpose Of Damon's Experiment?
I thought that he wanted to see what sugar has done to his body.

For the next slide me and my buddies had to answer - In Damon's experiment , how many teaspoons a day would he need to eat ?

The last slide we got to answer was - What are the different types of sugar?







No comments:

Post a Comment