Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Dine and Dance 2016 - LJ

Last night , At Dine and Dance It was great .Everyone had a lot of fun and it stayed that way for the night until it got a little silly of course , but that didn't stop us from playing with one another dancing to fast and slow songs . Before I got there Ricky looked like he was waiting miserably until I came and heading down to the hall I managed to meet up with Huriata , Lovey , Paris and Rosemary .    Heading in we were invited to eat and I grabbed what I wanted . TWICE.or 3 times or so... . But anyways more year 7's came into feast into the food and after a few minutes of eating they went onto the dance floor to bond with their other friends who were year 8's because this was their  ' Farewell Dinner '  for the year .

The Dances kept on going until the slow songs came on then everyone chose their dance partner and went ahead and slow danced and the boys chose their partners . The Girls . I considered Marcus and Raena the tallest out of any of the " Couples "  That night but summer itself was approaching and IT WAS HOT! . I could barely bare a second inside the hall because I needed air and fast. I Decided to open the door and let myself breathe in the air before going into the hall again . Then after the hall door was closed and the heat began again  so I had to take a drink and the coldest drink was the orange juice but that of course wasn't enough . So I had to take of my shirt underneath pulling u my sleeves allowing some air to come through although  " Being Hot" it worked.

And During the night the songs were playing over each other and some were skipped making me think " What is happening ? ." . And when the last few songs were playing some of the boys sat down but not the
" Couples " . As time passed I walked around questioning what time it is .Few songs later Dine and Dance ended taking photo's not there but the entire time the songs were playing.







No comments:

Post a Comment