Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Metal : 2nd Project Finished

With my first project finished In metal class , I moved onto the second project. Which was a cake server. With only 3 weeks left or so , I set to work on Monday  doing the best I can to finish early or at least on time in the first of those three weeks. I wasted no time trying to sand as fast as I can. I took advantage of those double periods on Thursdays and went to Mr. Naicker to see if I had improved or not and every time he would give me something good that I can use to make it better and better every time. So After days of focusing and sanding , I've finally completed it . Now I have something at home I can use to serve cake!. I think unfortunately , I have run out of time to do another project like another student in my class did and she got to take all " 3 " projects home.

My Finished Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment