Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

LJ - Kiwisport Reflection

Image result for Basketball Golden Child 
Golden Child




 The challenges for me , was trying to keep up running because I had to run during some of the games but even though I was mostly tired and my legs were a little saw  , I kept on running because my team was trying to win.The other challenge for me was , Shooting the ball in quickly because we were trying to get the other team out during golden child because shooting in the ball a bit too fast wouldn't get my team points.The Other challenge for me was , Was trying to get the ball back after I shot the ball because I was tired and I had to jog for it.
The best part of the lesson for me , was playing golden child . Because I found that a fun game the first time I played it.Something else I liked about it was , that people would try their best to shoot the basketball or run around the court to get to the other side .What I also liked about it was that the rush to get the goals in was something I thought to be fun  .

 To be honest , there was nothing that I didn't like about it because it was a fun session because of the games. I think that it was a great session , But I wish it wasn't our last.Even though I loved playing those games , I wanted  to experience another basketball game if there was one for us to play. I felt a little sad for it being the last session of this term . I just wanted to have 1 more day of basketball next monday before it finished . What I also feel is that I would have loved to play a actual basketball game not like shineline basketball .I think everyone else would have liked that.


No comments:

Post a Comment