Pages

Monday 10 October 2016

Explaning My Holiday - LJ

Image result for birthday cake.Image result for RainImage result for Friends House


The Sky rains as if it were trying to cry it was rushing rain for the whole time , I could smell chicken nuggets don’t know whether they were fried, Going to Otara was not one easy drive , I played at my friends house  and one of them was SO DRY.


Speeding cars were  beeping their  horns many times . I Celebrated my two cousins birthday and the Raro was not right . We left at the end it was so great because i finished off the birthday with  slice of cake and ice cream by the side.

I went many places every day , I grew tired of walking , it was so pointless all we did was walking and talking , On saturday I realized school was two days away so I had enjoyed both days ,and I didn’t really wanna come but today yet again it is very fun .



( I am  talking about my cousin’s birthday , going to my friends house ,Going to Otara , and walking to places with my mum.) in one story. A MIXED STORY  

No comments:

Post a Comment