Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

My Favourite Game RAP. - LJ



 My Favourite game RAP
There’s challenges,There’s challenges they’re crying for food and  they’re just  looking at you,now the Zombies are coming through SMASH! GROWL! Looking for their food because They’ll know it’s you.When i’m shooting my bullets  go through the zombies like a ghost  getting revenge cause  that is my main post and when i saw a big Zombie a very ugly and thunderous monster my friend just stood
there cause he was ultimately  shocked.Then  i stand there and say “All it takes is one shot”.I also used my shotgun it was as fast as lightning when i look at zombies faces they weren’t really that frightening.Zombies really that delightful to kill but the dad just stood there cause he was very frightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment