Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

How Will We Present Our Investigation

What is my inquiry investigation topic about? My inquiry investigation is about the neighbourhood.

What am i investigating?
I am investigating how the school values are used in the neighbourhood.

What do I hope to achieve at the end of this investigation? A better understanding of how we can use the school values in our neighbourhood  

Who can help me?
Teacher and My friends.

What critical questions should I be asking that will help me achieve the outcome of my investigation?
How can we critically show our school values in the neighbourhood.

What sources will I use for this investigation?
Powerful and Critical information

What kind of information do I need?
Critical Information.

How will I sort the information I find effectively?
I can put the information into  groups and separate the information because of their type.

How will I present my investigation?
I can do my google Docs.

What media will I use to present this investigation?
Finish my google Docs.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment